The past couple of weeks, I've spent a lot of time reflecting on my life. I'm glad to say that, while my life is not how I pictured it would be 10 years ago, I am really happy with it and who I am. That's not to say I wouldn't make changes, but overall, I am content.
So, today's Thursday Thirteen is 13 Things I am Grateful for.
- I have a beautiful, healthy, and happy little boy. Kicker is wonderful.
- I have a brilliant, gorgeous, and charming husband who is as crazy about me as I am him.
- I am healthy.
- I have wonderful friends, for whom I am eternally grateful.
- My parents are both in great health.
- My dogs are adorable (and really really fuzzy).
- While we aren't by any means rich, we have enough.
- I have a roof over my head, and it happens to be a cute roof attached to an old Craftsman home.
- I have big boobs (okay, so they're nursing boobs, but still - gotta appreciate them while I have them).
- I am able to stay at home with my son, and give him one-on-one attention. In turn, he gives me one-on-one attention right back. He also gives me lots of drooly kissies.
- I can be as neurotic as possible, and my loved ones have always, and will always, love me.
- I am still young. Despite my occasional grousing about turning 31, I know that I'm still pretty young, and have a lot of years ahead of me.
- I have all my memories. Looking around, I see so many little things that remind me of happy times. I've had a pretty happy life, and I wouldn't trade it.
For more Thursday Thirteen, check out the Thursday Thirteen hub.