Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Miss me?

Kicker got sick last week, and then I caught his cold from him. All in all, I just didn't feel like blogging. Or using the computer. Or the TV. Or going anywhere. I became a cozy little hermit, just playing with Kicker, reading books, and suctioning out his nose then blowing mine.

Though I did miss blogging, and reading everyone else's, I do feel better for my mini-break. It's nice to un-plug for a while. Re-group.

Rosh Hashanah has just passed by, and a new year (by the Jewish calendar - year 5769) has just begun. I hope that in this coming year, I remember to keep things in balance; my home and family life, with my internet life balanced in there.

Yesterday, it reached 106 degrees outside. Which is just ducky, considering that I don't have air conditioning. It never occured to me that October would be a triple-digit temperature month. Not exactly the weather I want to bake in. Luckily, it's supposed to cool down, starting today. Did anyone else experience that kind of heat?

Anyways, thanks for hanging round, and L'Shanah Tovah - a good year to each of you!

3 comments:

Cant Hardly Wait said...

106!? Where on earth do YOU live?!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Good to know that you and your baby are feeling better.
Happy New Year to you!
xoxo

Channah said...

I live in Orange County, CA. I couldn't believe it either - how the heck does it get that hot in autumn?

 
ss_blog_claim=acc74a8c5ab67035e621c579fb5786a8