Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's always funny when Bugs Bunny says it.

Albuquerque. I still have an image of Bugs Bunny saying it whenever I read that word, and a slight urge to giggle. Which is odd, considering I used to live there, and all.

Anyways, we're leaving for a few days to the Albuquerque, NM, area to go visit my family. While we're there, I plan to eat lots of red and green chile, because no one in California really understands how to make spicy food.

Okay, I exaggerate. But until you've tried New Mexico green or red chile, you don't understand how good chile is. Honest. Heck, I have to replace my keyboard now, just from the drool caused by thinking of it.

And for those of you that ask, New Mexico is a state. One of the United States. Albuquerque is not near Mexico city. I do not need a passport to get there. It is not a foreign country. UPS and FedEx do deliver there. Yes, dang it - I can get my cable and DSL there - you do service that area, since it is not MEXICO. I do not need special auto insurance to go there. There is no exchange rate. NM is that state between Arizona and Texas. How the heck did all these people who have asked these questions ever graduate grade school?

6 comments:

Aunt Julie said...

Hope you have a safe and fun trip! BTW, how are those Pop'rs? Anxious to hear what you think!!

Meaghan said...

I saw you entered to win a cool coffee maker, I did too :)

I hope you don't mind but I wanted to tell you about my giveaway-FREE COFFEE...would go great with that new coffee maker!

To celebrate the launching of my very own online coffee shop I am giving away 1 pound of coffee every Friday during October. To enter visit:

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

To visit our website:
www.getthebean.com

Linda said...

Ok, first, thank you for the laugh about where NM is. Second, yes, again, (I think I have said this like 2 or 3 times today), I came over from another blog. Have a safe trip.

Aunt Julie said...

BTW, don't forget that we're starting a Great New Pop'rs Halloween Giveaway at my place today...22 different, fun prizes. Even Previous Winners like you are eligible, too. Come play, today!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Hope you have a great time over there!
xoxo

FreeStyleMama - Diana said...

Have a safe trip!

Hey...if you are interested in a custom blog header I am having a giveaway that ends at midnight EST tonight. More details at: www.themombuzz.com/2008/10/buzz-contest-custom-blog-designs.html

 
ss_blog_claim=acc74a8c5ab67035e621c579fb5786a8