- List these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names, as well as leaving links to their blogs.
And here are my 7 facts:
- I always thought I was a cat person, until my Hubby got me a dog. I asked for a kitten for my birthday one year, and he brought home a German Shepherd puppy. When Hubby said he wanted a second dog, after he wore me down, he got me to agree to a small dog, like a terrier. He brought home a Siberian Husky.
- I used to be afraid of German Shepherds, having been bitten by one as a child on the face. Since having owned one, I've learned that they're great dogs, and super sweet. My Bear is the silliest, sweetest dog I've ever met.
- I discovered my first grey hair on my wedding day, when I was 23. I've been dying my hair for a few years now. My mother, who is in her 60s, still has fewer grey hairs on her head than I do.
- I have a cookbook addiction. I've managed to restrain myself to about 50 cookbooks, but it's been a struggle. I love them all - even the ones with ridiculously complicated dishes; I just open them up, and imagine the situation where I'd make them.
- I married my first serious boyfriend. I met him when I had just turned 20, at a Halloween party, of all things. I was dressed up as Belle, in the big golden ball gown. Yep, I was dressed up as a princess, and I met my prince.
- I broke my nose 3 times as a child. When I was 5, I was spending the summer with my Grandma, who didn't think I need to wear a seat belt. Just down the street from her house, after a sudden slamming of the brakes, I hit the dash. The second time, I was seven years old, and two boys were fighting at recess, and rolled into me, knocking me to the ground. The third time was just a couple of months later, when I got thrown from a see-saw. My nose slightly resembles a 'J' now. Other than having a hard time breathing through my nose during allergy season, I wouldn't get my nose fixed for anything; I think it gives my face character.
- I hate wearing shoes. Which is odd, considering I hate how my feet look. I think they look like Fred Flintstone feet, and they're a size 10. But still, I can't stand shoes. I do, however, like socks. I have a ton of different wacky pairs of colorful socks. Until recently, in fact, I didn't own any plain white socks.
The seven bloggers I've tagged to share 7 facts about themselves are:
Colleen @ Mommy Always Wins, Frume Sarah, Kim @ What's that Smell?, Marissa @ Mama Sparkles, Michelle @ Scribbit, Amy @ Crunchy Domestic Goddess, and Courtney @ A Mom Speaks. Please don't feel obligated to do this, but it sure is fun to participate!