Here are the Rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
6 Quirky Quirks about Me:
1) I hate sleeping near a door. I need to sleep on the side of the bed that's away from the door. I'm getting over this one, since it would mean less distance to walk for middle-of-the-night diaper changes.
2) I think raw chicken is one of the most disgusting things on the planet. Cooked chicken is fine, but raw chicken is just awful-looking and feeling.
3) I can't roll my 'R's. I used to be able to, as a child, but can't any more. High school Spanish class sucked, me going "Rrrr" while everyone else was rolling their 'R's as pretty as you please.
4) I would rather do any household chore than do laundry. I hate it. Unfortunately, there is no laundry fairy.
5) I can't remember anything I learned in college. Not even Ohm's law. How sad is that?
6) I don't understand how Hubby can generate 4 times as much laundry as I can. Does he know about my #4?
So here are the 6 people I am tagging:
Jaime @ Just Add Laughter
Stephanie @ Adventures in Babywearing
Sassy Mama Bear @ Cafe at the End of the Universe
Munchkin Mommy @ Cafe Munchkin
Doreen @ Occasional Rambling
Brittany @ Musings of a Barefoot Foodie
Thanks all, and have some fun with them!