The Neurotic Mom just tagged me with this Meme. I am to list 6 completely random things about myself.
Now, what is a meme, you might ask? Well, according to Wikipedia, it's "any thought or behavior that can be passed from one person to another by means of imitation. Examples include thoughts, ideas, theories, gestures, practices, fashions, habits, songs and dances. Memes propagate themselves and can move through the cultural sociosphere in a manner similar to the contagious behavior of a virus."
Hmm... comparing it to a virus. Yup, that's the internet for you.
Okay, back to the subject at hand. 6 Random Things about Myself.
Rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules to your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
1) I don't like plain socks. I have an entire basket full of colorful, patterned socks. I now own some plain white socks, but they're a very recent thing, and I'm not sure that trend will last. Besides, I prefer being barefoot to wearing socks and shoes.
2) My favorite color changes more often than the wind. I don't have a favorite color, but will express a slight preference for one, depending on my mood. There are too many colors in the spectrum for me to have a 'favorite.'
3) My favorite ice cream has always been mint chocolate chip. I remember as a child going to Thrifty, and paying my dime and getting a scoop of mint chocolate chip. Sometimes I'd mix it up, and get a scoop of butter pecan, but I've always come back to my true love, mint chocolate chip ice cream.
4) I haven't gotten a haircut since November 2nd, 2007. Not because I'm trying to grow my hair out, but because, by the time I was ready for a new haircut, I had a newborn baby, and now I'm just trying to find some time.
5) I love Cheetos, but hate Doritos.
6) I am intimidated / bewildered by other women sometimes. I grew up on street with all boys, have always hung around with boys, heck, and even majored in a subject where I was the only woman in most of my classes. So groups of women throw me for a loop, because I just don't feel in my element. Men are easier for me to understand, usually; they just say what they mean.
So the people I'm tagging are:
1) Veggie Mom @ Eat Your Veggies
2) Karen @ Busy Mamas
3) Miranda @ Keeper of the Cheerios
4) Mojo @ Why? What Have You Heard?
5) Mommie Mayhem @ Mommie Mayhem
6) Maternal Spark @ Maternal Spark