Today's Thursday Thirteen is places I'd like to visit that I haven't been to before.
- Hawaii - you'd think by marrying a Hawaiian, I'd have been before now, but nope.
- Alaska - I want to go on an Alaskan cruise; it looks so beautiful.
- New York - It'd be neat to be in the Big Apple at least once.
- Greece - I want to go to the Isles, sun myself, and of course, eat myself silly.
- Italy - I just watched "Under the Tuscan Sun", and "Roman Holiday" recently.
- Israel - this is someplace I'd especially like to take my son.
- China - I want to see the Great Wall.
- Seattle, Washington - Especially Pike Place Marketplace!
- Australia - heck, I'd love to move there! Especially for the Tim Tams!
- England - Wouldn't it be neat to go see London?
- Ireland - I think I've watched The Quiet Man once too often, or maybe I've read too many romance novels. I want to go to Ireland and just soak in all the green.
- Germany - Germany just looks gorgeous. And of course, they have wonderful chocolate!
- Canada - I want to go see Canada. It's the country right next door, and I've never been.
For more Thursday Thirteen, visit the Thursday Thirteen official site!