Veggie Mom thinks I'm interesting and creative. I'm glad I have her fooled. ;) Thanks, Veggie Mom!
She bestowed this beautiful award on me! The award, deemed the Arte y Pico Award, literally translates to "Art Peak."
This is a great award. And, as we teach our children, it's time to share it. Here are the rules:
- Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material & overall contribution to the blogger community.
- Post the name of the author & a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.
- Each award winner has to show the award & put the name & link to the blog that has given him or her the award
- The award winner & presenter should post the link of the "Arte y pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.
So, I choose:
- Toni @ It is Nap Time.
- The Q Family @ The Q Family Adventures.
- Kim @ What's That Smell?
- Tina @ Mummy Diaries.
- Petra @ The Wise (*Young*) Mommy.
Thanks for making the blogosphere creative AND interesting for me!